THE GROWTH JOURNAL
Helping to facilitate a practice of recognizing and taking pride in your progress, this fillable, year-long journal is designed to help celebrate wins and track personal and professional growth. Each week, record accomplishments, things you learned, and any other reflections, with pauses for summaries and key takeaways every three months.
“It will be a miracle if we get there,” sighed the boy.
“It’s a miracle we’ve got this far,” said the horse.
— CHARLIE MACKESY
I initially created The Growth Journal for myself, and the weekly practice of filling it out has been a game changer for me. I know it can be for you too, especially if you (like me) ever…
- find yourself focusing more on what you didn’t get done instead of everything you did accomplish
- could use space for regular, gentle-on-yourself reflection
- have weeks go by where you feel like you didn’t get enough finished, or don’t even know where your time went
- need some help reframing failures into learnings
- forget to celebrate and take pride in small wins
- value personal and/or professional growth