Custom wedding invitations and details that perfectly reflect your love and your special day.
Hey there, beautiful bride (or groom)-to-be! A big congratulations to you on your engagement and upcoming wedding.
I trust you’ve already popped enough champagne to go around (thank you for that, I love champagne), and are on to the exciting whirlwind of planning your big day. You have an amazing vision in your head and across your Pinterest boards, and when it comes to the designed elements, you might be feeling any of these:
- You care about the details. You know they have the power to bring your vision to life in a big way, and to give your guests a top notch experience that will make them ooh and ah.
- You want them to be totally unique to you, your love, and your wedding.
- You need flexibility. Plugging your name and info into a rigid template online just isn’t gonna cut it.
I feel you on this. And luckily for you, weddings are totally my jam.
Sure, I obsess over the dress, the flowers, the food, the venue, and all that other good stuff. But to me, the best thing about these special events is that at their core, they’re celebrations of a unique couple. That’s really what it’s all about. I think your wedding should be a personalized reflection of your relationship, and I love working with couples to develop custom designs and ideas to achieve this. I’m all about personal details, hand crafted touches, and unique ideas that you and your guests will never forget.
“Working with Rachel on our invitation suite for our wedding was one of the best planning decisions we made!
We provided Rachel very minimal direction and she designed an invitation that was perfectly “us”… We received so many compliments from friends and family that our invitation was the best they’ve ever seen. We highly recommend working with Rachel for whatever you need. She will take your vision and bring it to life with a custom touch!”
MY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Bridesmaid/groomsmen proposals
- Save the dates
- Invitation suite
- Ceremony program
- Table numbers
- Seating assignments/place cards
- Guest favors
- Thank you cards
- Hotel welcome pieces
- Hand lettering
- Shower and bachelor/ette party materials
- Whatever else you need or can dream up –